Pain due to arthritis and myalgia is said to be the most acute and severe, and to calm down the intensity of pain, you need something even stronger. Arthritis is no doubt extremely painful condition, but if you have an experience of using ayurvedic medicines for any diseases, you won’t be skeptical about its effectiveness. However, there are many who are looking forward to use ayurveda for the first time. If you too are one of them and want to get arthritis cured using ayurvedic herbs and ayurvedic medicines for arthritis, you are at the right place. Here you will get a complete list of some best ayurvedic herbs for arthritis that even science has proved to be effective. Instead of beating around the bush and telling you stories of the past, let us quickly come to the point and see some magical ayurvedic medicines for arthritis that can help you a lot. After a brief discussion on natural herbs and ayurvedic medicines for arthritis, we will also throw light on the right way to get maximum benefits from ayurvedic treatment. Yes, ayurvedic medicines for arthritis as well as for any other disease are completely safe, provided you take them under the guidance of a qualified ayurvedic doctor. You cannot simply refer the internet and move on with self medication even when the base of this healing science is natural herbs. Hence, this aspect of the healing process also needs to be discussed.
Let us first see the list of ayurvedic herbs for arthritis that are given in the form of ayurvedic medicines and then we will move on to see how to proceed for the treatment of the most painful disease ayurvedically.
- Trayodashang guggulu: By addressing the root cause of pain caused by arthritis, trayodashang guggulu beautifully takes your body out of chronic pain. And while doing this, the ayurvedic medicine also does some favor for your body in terms of raising its health so that you never complaint of the same pain again in future. Isn’t it amazing. Generally, it is prescribed to be taken with warm water, alcohol, milk or meat soup. But, your doctor after examining your medical history will tell you the exact dose and the best adjuvants.
- Rhuma oil: Rhuma oil is particularly prescribed for joint pain and pain in other body parts due to any type of arthritis. As far as the ingredients of rhuma oil are concerned, Erand Mool, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ama Haldi, Prasarini, Gandhapuri Tel, Tarpeen Tel, and Karpur are some of the natural products involved in the preparation of rhuma oil. All these are potent ayurvedic herbs for arthritis that are proven to be effective by science too. Rhuma oil is massage oil and you have to massage your body part in pain with this ayurvedic oil twice a day. Massage should be gentle and the doctor might ask you to follow a special process of massage.
- Mahayograj guggulu: Because of the presence of so many herbs and processed heavy metals can be beneficial in a variety of joint problems like arthritis. A lot of people have been in trouble because of arthritis and its common variants like gout. To get rid of the extreme pain and to treat your problem from root, all you have to do is take mahayograj guggulu with giloy in case of gout. Giloy is an ayurvedic herb for arthritis that is of extreme importance in medicinal field and in India it has been used for varying medicinal purposes. In case of arthritis, the ayurvedic doctors commonly recommend the use of mahayograj guggulu with rasnadi kashyam.
- Vrihat vat chintamani ras: Vrihat vatchintamani ras is a gem of ayurveda which is famous for its action in pain in joints. What make it effective are its natural powerful ingredients. Vrihat vatchintamani ras for arthritis is best because of many reasons, but one of the major cause of its effectiveness and the real source of its power are a few extremely powerful ayurvedic bhasma. Swarna Bhasma (bhasma or calx of gold), rajata bhasma (bhasma or calx of silver), abhraka bhasma (bhasma (calx) of mica), loha bhasma (bhasma (calx) of Iron, pravala bhasma (bhasma (calx) of coral, mukta bhasma (bhasma (calx) of pearl) and suta bhasma are a few to name. Juice extract of Kumari – Aloe vera is also involved in the preparation of vrihat vatchintamani ras. All these ayurvedic herbs for arthritis leave no stone unturned to treat your problem.
- Erand pak: Eranda (Vatari Beeja) is the primary ingredient after which erand pak is named. The scientific name of eranda is Ricinus communis. It is a medicinal herb that is being used in Asian countries to reduce pain, inflammation and many other problems. You can use erand pak for rheumatoid arthritis if you want something more than mere pain reliever. This ayurvedic formula will help you overcome the problem as it strengthens and repairs the immune system. Hence it is one of the best ayurvedic medicines for arthritis.
- The pain in arthritis is unbearable, but the problem is no more incurable because we have ayurvedic medicines for arthritis like punarnavadi tel. Arthritis can affect one joint or multiple joints. One treatment that is universally effective in arthritis regardless of the type of arthritis is ayurvedic punarnavadi tel. With the use of punarnavadi tel in arthritis, you can get rid of the pain in a holistic manner. So, go ahead and see how you can use punarnavadi in arthritis and all other such problems. You can use just on ayurvedic medicine, or a combination of an ayurvedic oil with ayurvedic medicines for arthritis to get faster results.
These are some highly effective, safe and healthy ayurvedic medicines for arthritis. Apart from ayurvedic medicines, the system of healing stresses on changing the lifestyle. According to ayurveda, our lifestyle has a major influence on the health condition our body is in. so, by changing the lifestyle at an early stage, one can control the progression of diseases like arthritis. Exercise is one of the changes you need to bring in order to get things changed. There are ayurvedic therapies and massage that can relieve you from the pain and discomfort, but for long term, you need to move your joints more frequently. Doctors suggest many movements for acute cases of arthritis and with the help of right exercises, one can even reverse the degradation. Apart from exercise, you should know which food to eat and when. Especially when you are on ayurvedic medicines for arthritis, you need to be particular about your diet. There are certain food items you totally need to avoid. If you keep going on with your routine diet, it may decrease the effectiveness of the ayurvedic herbs for arthritis. Hence, apart from taking the ayurvedic herbs and ayurvedic medicines for arthritis listed above, you have to make efforts in improving these two.
It is required because arthritis is a bit complicated as well as extremely painful. If you go into detail, there are more than 100 different types of arthritis, with different causes and treatment methods. Two of the most common types are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Osteoarthritis results from cartilage degeneration while rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which our own immune system attacks the joints. Because the later one is related to immune system malfunctioning, it is even more difficult to deal with it. Your own body is creating problem for your bones. So, understanding arthritis is possible with the help of science and technology, but, curing it with allopathic drugs and the so called modern medicine isn’t possible. So, we are left with only one option- ayurvedic herbs for arthritis and ayurvedic medicines. We have given you all the information about the use of ayurvedic medicines for arthritis treatment and now, you have to decide which way you want it. If you choose ayurveda, you will have an assured healthy future and a longer painless life.
However, for taking the ayurvedic medicines for arthritis, you need to consult an ayurvedic doctor first. Yes, ayurvedic herbs for arthritis are completely safe and they don’t have any adverse effects, but, you have to get the right medicines in the right dose. And this is not a one size fit all concept because ayurveda views every human body as unique. And according to your body type, your effective treatment will change. Hence, you must consult an ayurvedic doctor first. If you want to get free consultation without lining up for appointment, you can simply call paramanand ayurveda. It is an ayurvedic company providing free online consultation to all. This is like a blessing to those who are really looking forward to cure arthritis with ayurveda because not only consultation is free, you can order ayurvedic medicines for arthritis at minimum price with discount on every medicine. It is a one stop solution to everything you need in order to heal your body ayurvedically.