A sore throat is one of the common health complaints which affects you during the colder months of the year. It is because during winters respiratory diseases are at their peak. While suffering from this you may feel raw, scratchy, burning sensation at the back of your throat which indicates that you have cold or flu. This symptom is the first warning or the indication of your upcoming illness.The sore throat is a symptom which is spread by the dreadful ebola virus and caused due to infection, you experience following signs and symptoms:
- Body aches
- Nasal congestion and runny nose
- Lack of appetite along with the sneezing and weakness.
With these symptoms, it may be contagious and you should take suitable measures to prevent the transmission of the infection. Normally it can be transmitted from person to person via saliva or nasal secretion, may spread in the airborne respiratory droplets or through direct contact with infected objects and infected surfaces. The important ways to stop this virus through transmission are frequently washing hand, covering your mouth when coughing and avoid sharing of utensils.
While suffering from sore throat, it is common to have a dry cough at the same time as both can be triggered by environmental irritants such as allergies or infections. A dry cough often occurs in the form of thick cough for which virus is responsible. Unlike a chesty cough, a dry cough does not produce any mucus and termed as ‘non productive’. It is usually caused by irritation from cigarette smoke and asthma. Several other factors which causes cough are chronic lung disease and gastric reflux.
It is required to get rid of both the problems and by following ways you can treat your symptoms and experience a congestion free life.
- The dehydration is another reason which leads to a dry cough and sore throat. You are required to drink more and more water to eliminate their symptoms from your body.
- Sucking ice chips will reduce the suffering caused by a sore throat and you will feel better.
- By drink warm beverages you can get help in your sore throat and if you inhale the steam in between the sips, it will relax your breathing congestion also.
- Doing gargle with salt water is also helpful in soothing the throat.
You are supposed to follow the ways so that you can get rid of a sore throat and its cause, which is the dry cough. If you need to stay away from these symptoms, nature has provided you the solution for this. You can defeat this disorder by using simple practices as mentioned above and along with the use of natural products you can also use the medicines to cure the symptoms.